Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 3, 2010

Influential Writing
Today I am going to talk about how my topic of mental health concerns after a natural disaster can be influential to future writing. I chose a topic that is close to my heart. I have connections to Hurricane Katrina and saw what the residents have and are still going through. Tonight my Son and I were just talking about how I could use this research for future writing. I think I will keep on eye on how the research will develop on this topic. Since the awareness of mental health issues, after a natural disaster, is relatively new I am sure there will be more research done to follow the studies I found when researching. I am interested that when another natural disaster happens if mental health intervention will be a concern that takes priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment